Tuesday, July 3, 2007

RSS and Bloglines

It's true the most difficult thing to figure out about the exercise was how to make the blogline public. So I did do that and it came out as; http://www.bloglines.com/public/heilandcoo
Another triumph in the 23 things world! I like the idea of the bloglines feeds. I will attempt to use my dictionary word of the day in my conversations. I think it would be extremely beneficial for the library to have a blog to connect with the "Internet" universe. These are people that are constantly on the computer or the people who would rather have it brought to them, in their inbox or on their feed. Those are the people who the library needs to reach out to, in order to have continued success. Just the little pop up to remind the people that the library is there and reaching out to them would help our success!

:)

No comments:


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com